Official Rules – KidSnips Holidays Giveaway
No purchase necessary.
Entrants may make submissions to the KidSnips Holidays Twitter party giveaway via Twitter, following guidelines outlined in How to Enter/Eligibility between the hours of 1pm – 1:55pm CT on Tuesday, December 15, 2015. Winners will be notified via Twitter using the #KidSnipsHolidays hashtag and through direct message. The hours of the Twitter chat and giveaway are subject to change. If the hours change, entrants will be notified via the hashtag #KidSnipsHolidays.
How to Enter/Eligibility:
- Enter by retweeting the entry tweets announced by @KidSnips during the Twitter party. To be eligible to win a prize, giveaway entrants must retweet during the entry period using the #KidSnipsHolidays hashtag.
- The winners will be randomly chosen from the entries using a random number generator found at Random.org.
- Must be a resident of the United States and eighteen years of age or more to receive a prize.
- Employees of KidSnips and its advertising agency and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the KidSnips Holidays giveaway.
- Limit one prize per household.
- You can make a free Twitter account at www.Twitter.com in order to participate.
If You Win:
- Winners must provide a name and email address by which the moderator will send the prize by email.
- Three single $20 Gift Cards to KidSnips will be awarded to three winners. Limit one prize per winner.
- Winners will be announced by KidSnips during the Twitter Party.
- Winners must respond via direct message or through a tweet within one hour with valid contact information in order to receive a prize. If preferred, winners may request through Twitter to send contact information by email.
- KidSnips will use information provided by winners to contact winners and/or deliver prizes to winners.
- Prizes will be delivered within one to two business weeks of the giveaway.
- Each gift card is non-transferable for cash or between owners, and may be redeemed only for products and services of equivalent value at KidSnips, unless required by local, state, or federal law.
- Gift cards will not be replaced if lost, altered, or stolen.
Additional rules that apply to all contestants and participants:
- The KidSnips Holiday giveaway is governed by local, state, and federal laws and regulations. This giveaway is void where prohibited.
- Participating in the giveaway binds the participant to all official rules in order to win, and entrants who do not conform to the rules will be disqualified.
- The KidSnips Holiday giveaway is in no way associated with Twitter. All winners understand they are providing contact information to KidSnips and its advertising agency and not to Twitter.
- KidSnips is not responsible for issues such as technology malfunctions. This includes but is not limited to Twitter and email malfunctions.
- KidSnips reserves the rights to alter these official rules at any time.